If your account username or password gets misplaced, you may obtain the same by selecting the login link on top of the website. This will enable you to click on the "Forgot Password" option. After that, you can simply enter the email address with which you have registered with and your username and password will be mailed on the same.
For changing your email address or password, simply log in to your account through the "Owner Login". After that, simply click on "Update Details". Under this option you can update your email address and create a new password to be used. You have to enter your password twice for confirmation to be able to complete the process.
Note: The email address you provide will be used for all account related correspondence that includes inquiries from potential property owners or managers as well.
If you have changed your email address, it will be your new username and can be used to gain access to the online account.
Any property details that you have listed on the website can easily be modified and you can change its descriptions, pictures, calendars and rates simply by logging into your online user account. Find Vacation Home Rentals offers a seamless experience that allows for better guidance through each step for listing, editing and modifying process.
If you still have problems in modifying the details, you may get in touch with us through the “Helpdesk” option from the website. We are more than willing to assist you with your listing modification process.
You can update the calendar availability details at anytime by logging into your online account. Once inside your account, you have to click "Manage Calendar" option. As the calendar becomes visible, simply click the desired dates that you would like to modify the availability for. The system will immediately update your modified calendar and display the recent changes.
Note: There is no "Save" button to update the calendar as the modifications will be updated automatically.
Yes! If you prefer to use a third party availability calendar service (such as AirBnb, channel manager, VRBO / HomeAway, TripAdvisor), click on "Manage Calendar" section from your account. After that, simply enter the iCal to your calendar (eg: http://www.address.com/icalendar/1133.ics) and click save. By doing this, you can automatically forward your calendar to the third party calendar service.
Uploading property photo's is simple! Just login to your account and select the "Manage Photos" option. From here you can upload, delete or rearrange your photos in the order that of your choice.
Note: Once you have reached the maximum picture upload limit, you will have to delete a photo before you adding a new one.
By logging into your account, you can arrange your property photos at anytime. Just click "Manage Photos" option and change the order of photos for your listing by clicking and dragging pictures vertically. The first picture will become the main photo and will be showed as the thumbnail in the search results.
Whenever a traveller visits your listing page and clicks 'email owner', an online inquiry will be raised. Through this option, the traveller may ask you further questions regarding the property listing and also schedule a stay. The inquiry will be forwarded to the email address on file in the account. You will also receive a copy of the inquiry inside your "Inbox". This inbox is located inside your account. You can reply to the traveller’s inquiry from your email address or directly from the recorded copy in your account. Either way, the from address for the reply will be your email on the file.
The rental rates can be set by logging into your account and clicking "Manage Rates". This will enable you to edit the rates and also the desired currencies that you wish to be displayed on your property details page. You can also set taxes, cleaning charges, deposits and other associated fees.
The user testimonials feature enables you to accept feedback from past renters. The feedback gets on a scale of 1-5 and is displayed on the property details page. "Rating Stars" are also displayed next to your listing throughout the website and search results pages. Testimonials are valuable to catch the attention of future renters browsing our network. The testimonials may be disabled completely, or you can disable testimonials individually at anytime.
Absolutely! You may have an unlimited number of listings in your account at anytime. The listings can be updated at any time individually. Each listing is an individual entity so any changes you make to a particular listing will only affect that particular element. All updates are real-time and get displayed immediately. This includes information like property description changes, gallery arrangements, rental rates and calendar of availability.
Every listing has access to external website links. All the outbound links from our website are monitored on a daily basis. The accuracy of the link they provided is to be ensures by the property owner / manager on the property listing page. The link will be encrypted but it will redirect to the website address of your choice.
Note: Advertising other websites or promoting unrelated links from our network is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel your account if we find the linked content to be unsuitable for travellers visiting your listing pages.
A Featured offer enables owners to gain better exposure on the find vacation home rentals website. When you decide to feature your property for a listing, you receive added exposure immediately. Featured listings are rotated through high traffic areas of the network including the region in which the property resides. Featured Listings are also geographically targeted to help you get more renters.
Special offers enable you to offer special rates, or any special benefit you choose to offer prospective travellers looking to rent properties on the Find Vacation Home Rentals network. When you decide to use this feature, your property will stand out in search results with a special hot offer icon and more prominent placement. You are also able to add an extra description detailing your offer to renters on your property detail page. Special offers are valid till end of deal date.
Themed listing is a feature that enables owners to select a pre-designed template to best suit the property's location and description. For instance, when a cabin is listed on a lake site, you may find it suitable to choose the "Cabin" or "Lake" theme for your property listing. There are myriad advantages to availing themed listings, such as icons that will be displayed for the purpose to identify your property in search results and professionally designed pages that stand out and capture attention of the travellers!
Themed listings are free of cost for the "Network Subscribers". Property owners that have a listing on single website will not be able to avail the theme features. Themes also serve special and hot offers and will extend till the length of that particular offer. Whenever a special offer expires, your listing will revert to its default original page design.
Yes! Our network continuously designs new themes and updated the same for you to avail better benefits. These will be offered at pre-determined times of the year. In the near future we plan to include holidays and location-specific designs for the listings.
: New users are offered two options on the Find Vacation Home Rentals network. Click Here to know more!
A network listing status will gain higher traffic once indicated on our network of vacation portals. When you choose to upgrade your listing to network status, your listing is immediately indicated on all large vacation rental websites. Currently Find Vacation Home Rentals has a network of over 5,000 travel-related websites online. All these websites provide traffic to our network.
Please remember, we have designed this website after careful study of the market and experience, as updated your listing is, the more comfortable travelers will feel to inquire and ultimately book your vacation rental home.
- You must complete our profile information. The following information must be complete and accurate: Your photo, complete name, address, phone number and valid email address.
- You must upload at least 12 recent and good quality photos with proper caption.
- Your property headline shows up at the top of your listing and in the title for all search results. Because your property’s headline is your first chance to grab guest’s attention, make it as specific as possible. This also affects the search results. Do not exceed 60 characters for your headline.
- Your property availability calendar is regularly updated. Many travelers plan their vacations around work and school holidays, which can make their timing inflexible.
- First 100-word summary of your vacation property is what matters the most. Make sure it paints a clear picture of your home and all the extras it offers.
- Each vacation rental listing description has (2-3 keywords) rich content and should represent only one vacation home. Multiples property information in one listing is not allowed and will be removed.
- Select the best and closest region, destination for your property.
- You should upload recent photographs of the property with date embossed on them.
- A thumbnail photo of your vacation home also shows up on all the search result pages and at the top of your listing. Be sure to select the best photo that beats your competitors.
- Your listing must provide accurate information about the vacation property.
- Travelers look for a property that is close to their interest or specific attraction. In your description, instead of writing "near tourist attractions, golf, and beach," mention the exact distance from the home to nearby attractions.
- Most travelers search with a certain budget and price range in their mind. Make sure you update your prices regularly and mention your prices clearly and they’re easy to find in your listing.
- Clearly mention size of your property, bedrooms, baths and maximum number of guests it can accommodate. Everyone wants to know about your bedroom setup as well as the seating availability in your living and dining area
- Most travelers prefer to read the amenities rather than reading the property summary. On your listing, it’s easy to check off boxes to show travelers which amenities are included and additional information about other amenities on offer.
- Your guests can leave reviews about your home using the write review system. Featuring these reviews can make a huge difference. Guests are more likely to select a holiday home that several past guests have recommended.
One stop solution for worldwide travelers and owners to make their rental experience a memorable one. findvacationhomerentals.com along with its large network of websites is a web directory services for the vacation rental owners. findvacationhomerentals.com makes it easy for travelers to find vacation home rentals of their choice in favorite destination, bedrooms, amenities, rates, property type and much more. findvacationhomerentals allows you to advertise and rent holiday home property direct by the owner. findvacationhomerentals is run by experienced team catering exclusively to holiday rental property owners from over 5 years. findvacationhomerentals provides the most reliable, inexpensive method for rental property owners and rental managers to expose privately owned vacation homes, condos, cabins, villa and other vacation properties to the vacation seekers.
We have over 10 years of exclusive experience in serving vacation rental owners and findvacationhomerentals.com has been online since 2014.
Owners :- findvacationhomerentals.com is an online advertising directory of vacation rentals by owners. All the properties listed here are owned or managed by their individual owner or property manager.
We accept all forms of payment, credit card, debit card, bank wire transfers, Paypal etc. through our secured payment processor 2co.com. We don’t take down your credit card numbers over the phone. We don’t store your financial information for automatic renewal or any other purpose and for your security.
Our annual listing membership fee starts at $199.00 to $299. There are no additional fees or commissions charged on any bookings generated from the website.Click here for plan comparison.
Your annual membership fee includes the entire setup of your vacation rental listing and we do not charge any commissions on any of the bookings generated from your listing.
We are happy to offer a discount to vacation rental owners who advertise 5 or more properties. Please call your account manager or our customer support.
We accept all forms of credit and debit cards be it Visa, Master, Discover, Amex or PayPal for your convenience.
findvacationhomerentals.com does not recommend paying for your vacation rental membership package via Western Union or MoneyGram or any other cash service. findvacationhomerentals.com understands the criticality of your financial information thus we do NOT store or have access to your Credit Card or other financial details. Neither the company nor its representatives / associates / partners are authorized to ask or collect any Credit Card information for any purposes.
We do NOT believe in auto RENEWALS, and you have no obligation to renew unless you are happy with our performance during your subscription period. We may contact you to remind about your subscription expiration 2- 4 weeks in advance.
No. Currently we offer 1 year listing memberships.
Refund Policy findvacationhomerentals.com uses most secured payments through 2Checkout.com which accepts Visa , Mastercard, American Express, e-Check and direct Paypal transfers.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you wish to cancel your findvacationhomerentals.com membership within 7 days of your signup date, a full refund will be issued to your credit card or 2Checkout account.
Refunds after 7 days With Good Reason: Refunds after the 7 day guarantee period are not guaranteed and will only be honored when good reason is supplied by the customer. Our goal is to be a customer focused company with a vision to ‘Continuously exceed the increasing expectation of the customers’ , so we’ll listen to your reason and come to a working solution to keep the customer happy if a refund is requested after the 7 day money back guarantee.
You can contact our office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways to get your photos posted on findvacationhomerentals.com.
Upload them from your Owner Dashboard. Simply login into Owner’s Dashboard with your email address and password information you used at the time of registration. You can easily add up to Twenty photos to your vacation home rental listing photos anytime of the day. Additionally, you can add titles and captions to your photos and set your main photo that will be displayed on search results pages.
E-mail us. Simply attach your photos (zip folder) and e-mail them to us at email@example.com. Be sure to use the same email that you used at the time of registration and mention your name and holiday rental listing ID so we know where to post your photos. Your photos will be added to your vacation rental within 24 hours.
Give us your personal website link. If your photos are located on you personal website simply send us the details. We will upload the photos to your holiday home rental listings for you within 24 hours. Please note that we do not use any other commercial / competitors website for taking your photos or any other details.
You can update/edit your entire rental listing including photos anytime. As soon as you update or edit any information through Owner’s dashboard. Click here to login. Your changes are updated to your holiday home rental listing immediately.
- Please write the short paragraphs of about 500 words which best describes your property, amenities, attraction and location.
- First 150 words are very important to find your property on the search results, be sure to include 2-3 main keywords with property location in the first paragraph.
- No third party links, personal website address, URLs, email addresses, phone numbers anywhere in the property details other than the specified place.
- No content which is deemed to be offensive, rude, violent, abusive, erotic or socially unacceptable and inappropriate in nature.
- findvacationhomerentals.com reserves the right to rewrite your property content for better results and search engine visibility.
- findvacationhomerentals.com may add links in your property description for best results.
- findvacationhomerentals.com reserves the right to alter, exclude, reject part or in whole, any information in the vacation rental listing supplied by the owners. After submitting information to findvacationhomerentals.com it becomes the copyrighted property of findvacationhomerentals.com and unauthorized copying or use of such information is prohibited.
- findvacationhomerentals.com reserves the right to terminate service without refund to any Owner at any time if any fraud is reported by renters, government authorities, or findvacationhomerentals.com website users.
- findvacationhomerentals.com reserves the right to remove any vacation home rental at its discretion and cancel service without notice. Vacation Rental Owners and Agents are expected to follow our above listing policies. Listings which do not adhere to these policies are subject to cancellation at the sole discretion of findvacationhomerentals.com staff. No refund will be issued for such cancelled listings.
Adding your vacation rental cannot be simple! The listing process takes about 10-15 minutes to complete depending upon the content availability with you and internet connection speed.
As you add the property details, our process is quick and instant. However we do audit each listing from time to time and if we find any compliance we reserve the right to offline your property and contact you regarding the same.